Sometimes we can’t find the words, but a hug or a cuddle says a lot.
Sometimes without words we find or way back to one another.
Here’s a plan…
- Schedule time to cuddle
- Hold hands when your walking
- Sit close while watching TV
- Give a pat on the back for encouragement
- Give your partner a shoulder to cry on
- Give your partner a massage
- Mindful touch (touching w/o sex)
- Kiss goodbye and hello
Sometimes these non-verbal behaviors break down barriers and make partners feel safe enough to share some genuine feelings and thoughts.
For communication skills try counseling! 626.335.0903